The Pegasus Family: Onwards & Upwards
The Pegasus Partnership is centred around "Children First".
Every decision, every staff appointment, every policy change focuses on how this will make a difference to the children across our communities.
We believe in the power of collaboration and sharing of great practice.
Our children have one opportunity to be at primary school, so we work together to make it the most experiential, inspiring and challenging opportunity to set them off on the next stage of their education.
- Strong executive leadership experience and professional, highly-skilled trustees and local stakeholder group associates
- A highly effective central and executive team focusing on finance, HR, GDPR and estates compliance, staff talent spotting & career development, and centralised admin and communications systems
- Centralised and bespoke CPD programmes for all staff within their academy, across the trust and online
- Inspiring knowledge-rich curriculums relevant to the local community, history and the children and families within the academy
- Collaboration to support and challenge, but a commitment to each academy retaining its own identity
- Financial savings through best-value procurement, successful audit compliance and internal scrutiny
- A full trust partnership or associate member partnerships
What are our strengths?
- Leadership, governance, mentoring and coaching
- Centralised services for finance, payroll, HR, health and safety, GDPR, IT, governance professional compliance, admin and communications
- Curriculum collaboration, innovation, development and support
- Professional development and investment in staff
- A genuine commitment to Children First
Interested in finding out more...
If you would like to know more about how your school can join our partnership, fill in your details below and we will come back to you via email, ZOOM, TEAMS, phone call or in-person at your school or at our Trust offices - let us know your preference. We are looking forward to exploring the opportunities ahead!